SO MANY FORMS, SO LITTLE TIME
Don’t wait until something goes wrong to get your safety documents in order. This page contains common forms needed to properly document your safety policies and procedures.
Depending on the work-place accident, various entities will require a variety of information. You may need documentation to show proper screening of employees such as motor vehicle records or drug testing consent forms.
We’ve saved you time and effort by collecting important documentation and placing it here in one easy to access web page.
- *NEW* Sample Trade Partner Agreement - SPANISH
- *NEW* Florida Guide to a Drug-Free Workplace
- *NEW* Sample Trade Parnter Agreement
- Accident Investigation Form
- Post Hire Medical Form
- Return to Work Program
- Employee Safety Agreement
- Panel of Physicians Acknowledgement Form
- Post-Accident Drug Testing Consent Form
- Contractor Hold Harmless Agreement
- OSHA 300 Logs
- Job Hazard Analysis Pack
- MVR Check Documents
- Of the top 3 OSHA cited violations, 2 of them occurred in the construction industry. Fall protection violations ranked number 1 & scaffolding violations ranked number 3.
- 419 of construction related fatalities occurred from 4 major categories: Falls, Electrocutions, Struck by Objects & Caught-in/between.
- In 2012, OSHA recorded 3,945 worker fatalities in the U.S., 775 of them occurred in the construction industry.
- The financial loss for a single claim averages $11,673 per occurence.